Friday, November 27, 2009

EyeClops Night Vision Googles Will Turn You Into a Ninja Chuck Norris



EyeClops Night Vision Infrared Stealth Goggles  are the greatest thing since those plastic satellite-dishes with the pistol handles and headphones that let you point and pull and listen to anything going on outside of immediate earshot.  (Or point and listen and pull...well, you get the picture).

I would have loved this thing when I was a kid.  In fact, I love it right now!  I'm just waiting the requisite 8 years or so that it'll take little Bam Bam to turn into the lean, mean, night-fightin' machine to play water-guns or paintball with Daddy.

(Okay, my kid might not turn out like that at all.  I can accept that.  And I won't mind sitting out in the bushes with my EyeClops goggles and sound-spying equipment on.)

It's not a battery hog, either--just takes five AA batteries, so it won't make your kid's head to heavy.  It's got an  LED screen display on for the right eye.  So if your little one just happens to be named Odin and he traded in his left eye for the ability to see the future, well, now he can see it at night, too.

(There's also an eye-piece over the left eye that your kid can flip open in case he gets disoriented and feels like he's gonna puke.  You should also tell your kid to use it with the eye piece open if they ever get crazy and use the EyeClops by itself--which maybe they shouldn't--just to make sure they don't trip over anything or fall into any holes.)



Professional actors display how Mrs. Bradley spies on me while I simulate sleeping.




If I could vote twice for EyeClops Night Vision Infrared Stealth Goggles  then I would--but I'm only registered in one state.  It's a great toy for your young adventurer or S.E.A.L-to-be, and you may even want to use them on a few covert ops of your own (wink nudge)!


No comments:

Post a Comment